Saturday, June 30, 2012

Letty Mae's in Morris, IL is one of my favorite places to take someone for lunch.  For one thing it is adorable and they also serve the most delicious food!!

Everything on the menu is made from scratch.  My personal fav is Aunt Bird's Hawaiian Wrap and a cup of strawberry soup.....so YUMMY!!


 Tables are all filled with vintage tea cups and saucers, sweet little aprons hanging from the ceiling and lots of nostalgic items decorate the walls.  You better make reservations because this place fills up quickly!
Todays dessert special, Lemon Cake with Raspberry Frosting!!!

 You can also get lunch or desserts to go
 My daughter Kayla was fortunate enough to get a job waitressing there, and she LOVES it!  Hope you girls enjoy the tip that we left!


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

What an adorable cafe! I used to go to the cutest vintage styled cafe with my daughter in St Mary's Ga when her husband was stationed there with the Navy. It was so similar and too cute!
I'm going to follow you so start posting more often!!! LOL I love your pics!!

Jillian Haupt said...

Don't you just love unique, unexpected places! Thank you so much for all your advice too!