Thursday, June 14, 2012

Let's go treasure hunting!!

What a beautiful weekend for the Market in Morris.  
Here are just a few photos of my booth from the past weekend......
 Hand poured candles in vintage glass and custom charms

 Fresh prints from our studio on pillow cases, one of our top selling shirts (the sheep with a crown!!), loads of wooden letters and cute chalk boards
I love all the different chalk boards and have such a hard time parting with them!!
 Here are just a few of the one of a kind dolls that I have hand made over the years.  Each one is unique and made with new and vintage fabrics, lace, rhinestone buttons, etc
More hand poured candles in vintage glass.

The next show will take place on July 14th from 8am to 2pm.  Hope to see you there!!
Jillian

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Jill, you're so creative! Love your booth! Hopefully I'm able to make it to the next one in July!!

a mess of things said...

Met you this Saturday at the market - July 14. I was right across from you and took a card. Your work is beautiful. So crisp and clean...soft colors. We're you a graphic designer in another life? Hope to see you again at the next market in August!

Jillian Haupt said...

Thank you so much!! And, I actually majored in Commercial Graphics Design at SIU back in the 90's. I will be back in August and the the rest of the markets, but the 3 of us "French Hens" are putting our booths together to make one huge "Hen House". Should be a lot of fun at the night market!! I'll make sure to swing by and say hi!!